The CMD PortHole Power Module is an easy fit through-desk power and data module that has been designed to fit any desk that has a standard 80mm grommet hole.
- Available with a choice of black, white and grey plastic fascia surrounded by a metallic finished trim.
- Options to supply with a choice of power, data, USB, HDMI and AV sockets are available on request.
- Easy to retrofit, incorporates an under desk, hand tightened barrel nut to fix in place.
- Power and data cables all exit from the base of the unit & come with a standard 1m mains lead to 3 pole connector, 3m data lead & 2m USB lead where appropriate.
- Designed to fit any desk thickness between 13mm and 50mm.
- Features individual fuse & independently certified to BS 5733.
- The Porthole power module is available in three colours; black, white and grey, with a silver trim.
- The Porthole power module can be supplied with a choice of power, data, USB, HDMI and AV sockets.
Porthole has been independently tested by BSI to ensure it confirms with BS5733.
The module is slightly raised above the desk, and has two lips one where the product sits on the desk, and a further one between the inner and outer mouldings and reduce to risk of spillage near the module.